HVNTER GVTHERER is seeking interns for Summer/fall 2016.
HVNTER GVTHERER is an independent artisan/atelier studio based in Chicago. As an intern, you will get the chance to work alongside and under the supervision of the principal designer in a start-up environment while gaining a thorough understanding of what it takes to build a brand from scratch.
Requirements / seeking
- Design, communications, business, major or related concentration
- Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator, Word/Excel. Experience with Squarespace a plus.
- Availability of 3-5 days a week
- Can be credit or noncredit
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
* Working directly with principal designer on hands-on projects to prepare for Fall presentations
* Assist with creation of linesheets, lookbooks, and compiling visual materials for the brand
* Research materials for future collections
* Responsibilities can include everything from designing to running basic errands
* Intern must live and work from Chicago, IL
Please send your cover letter, detailed resume, and list of references to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!